I LOVE shoes. I ADORE shoes. I DESIRE shoes.
I always love Calvin Klein collections for the perfect minimalism in everything. And I totally fell in love with these t-strap heels from Spring/Summer 2012 RTW collection. So graceful and feminine. What do you say?
I love Zara’s lookbooks, every time while looking their looks, I actually fall in love with outfits and want to go and buy something. September lookbook is not an exception, I have a lot of items in autumn wish list.
1. The very first look that caught my eye is this rocker chic look with leather jacket, maxi skirt and biker boots.
2. Seems like this amazing dress will be perfect for long autumn walks. I would combine it with ankle boots, leather jacket or vintage inspired coat ( depends on what result do I want ).
3. I’m usually not a risk taker and I’m very careful about combining fabrics and prints in one outfit, but this loosen burgundy sweater and shiny sequined skirt look great together.
4. I’m really into polka dots and I’m pretty much sure that it is almost impossible to spoil an outfit with classy polka dot top.
5. Love this pencil skirt paired with this top.