“I’m really happy that people understand that man-repelling is a good thing. I was afraid people would think I was mocking fashion, and it’s like, ‘No, I swear, I’m wearing feathered sleeves as I write this!’”
1. She has the coolest blog’s name EVER!!!! What can be more awesome than reading fashion blog “Man Repeller”….because “Good fashion is about pleasing women, not men, so as it happens, the trends that we love, men hate.”
2. I really do enjoy reading blogs with interesting content, “Man Repeller” surely is one of the most easy/interesting/informative websites about fashion. Apart from being successful in fashion Leandra is a very skilful writer!
3. Leandra was listed in Time’s “25 Best Blogs” in 2012, so it does prove that Man Repeller worth reading! It’s definitely not in the list “All blogs post the same stuff”…
4. It is tricky to make fun of yourself, it is harder to do it online. Leandra does it successfully!! She is hilarious!!! No… Seriously…She is!
5. To me it seems that Leandra doesn’t have any taboos in fashion. Harem pants?? – Why not:) Full length jumpsuit? – Yes!!! Overalls? – Definitely!!! She is one of a kind!
Photos from pinterest.com, yourcoffeebreak.co.uk