It can be a little be hard to look stylish when outside is almost +40C. Yes, yes….summers in Shanghai can be that hot. And I usually end up going outside in shorts, tank tops, flipflops and of course makeup-less…So this summer I chose my Top 10 items which can help us to look incredible no matter how hot it is outside.
1. Lace shorts are a great change to denim or cotton shorts to create romantic and feminine looks in summer.
2. Tribal earrings. You can complete with them even the most simple look and be sure you won’t be unnoticeable!
3. Floral dress. Pair it with sandals, pumps, flip flops, wedges, flats and even biker boots. Don’t be afraid to be different!
4. Floppy hat. Stylish and great way to protect ourselves from bright summer.
5. Vivid wedges as a great alternative to heels. I can run in wedges the whole day and feel super comfy, can’t say the same about heels.
6. Quirky sunnies. I have to admit that sunglasses is my favourite way to style a look, they are perfect accessory!
7. Beach bag for city adventures. Why not?
8. Bright lipstick might be the only thing you need to change from day look to “ready to party” mood or simply use it to brighten your everyday routine.
9. Nautical bracelet. Lately I’m really into nautical trend and plan to buy a couple of those bracelets for my simple tank top-shorts-sandals outfits.
10. Printed scarf. I always have one in my bag just in case it’s getting chilly. The brighter the better!
Photos from pinterest.com, lovely-pepa.com, theblondesalad.com, wendyslookbook.com, kayture.com