I can say for sure that winter is my least favourite season. I do love Christmas and New Year but cold weathers make me so lazy. I literally don’t want to leave my warm and cosy apartment. And…being stylish in winter… is it even possible? I definitely say YES! I’m sure we don’t have to choose between staying warm or being stylish. These 15 inspirational winter looks will help us to be both!
1. Faux fur scarf is a perfect alternative to our usual knitted scarves. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
2. Faux fur jackets can be fun. Play with colours and length.
3. Winter is a perfect season to master your layering skills. So do it!
4. Add more neutrals to your winter wardrobe.
5. Use leather belts for your winter coats. Love this belted long coat on a picture.
6. Cape coat over fur coat! Garance Dore – you are a genius!
7. Don’t be afraid of bright colours in winter!
8. Look how one fedora can spice up the whole outfit!
9. Big YES to fur boots and capes in winter!
10. Quilted jackets are great for winter. There are so many ways to style them.
11. Long coats for winter? Why not?
12. No matter heels or biker boots, parkas are great with everything!
13. Faux fur vests over the coats or warm sweaters. This is something I will try this season.
14. Puffer jackets. They are warm, but more than that they are super diverse.
15. Don’t be afraid of animal print. With the right approach it can add a totally new vibe to any outfit!
Photos from sartorialist.com, garancedore.fr, pinterest.com