She has an aristocratic blood and is perfect example of true Parisian effortless chic and has been Karl Lagerfeld’s muse in 80’s. She published a book “Parisian Chic: Style guide” and created A/W 2014 collection for Uniqlo. Who is she?
This is the name you should definitely remember – Ines de la Fressange. A real example of very French elegance and truly immaculate style. And here are 7 things you should know about Ines:
1. She started her modelling career in 1975.
2. Ines was Karl Lagerfeld’s muse in 80’s.
3. Ines de la Fressange is known for her no-heels looks during formal and red carpet events.
4. Ines likes to look for inspiration on Pinterest!!!
5. Turns out Ines is a huge fan of Roger Vivier slippers. She is a brand ambassador of RV.
6. Ines modelled for Chanel S/S 2011 catwalk show ( after almost 20 years absence ).
7. And at last, some fashion wisdom from Ines : “What I have learned over the years is that bad taste and accidents make fashion.” What can I say?? Can’t agree more!
Ines modelling for Chanel:
Bits of true French chic style:
And last but not least: ten ways to dress like a Parisian…
Photos from pinterest.com, beautyandthedirt.com, butterboom.com, workandplayblog.com