I’m sure no one will argue that Audrey Hepburn was one of the most influential persons of past century, she left an impact not only in the cinematography or fashion but she also tried to make this world a better place to live by helping those in need. All the movies with Audrey is a definitely must-see list for everyone. They all leave this “light” and positive feeling. Well, to me Audrey’s movies is one of the biggest fashion inspirations ever! “Roman holiday”, “Sabrina”, “Funny face”, “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, “My fair lady” are among my favourites. But only one of those movies always inspires my fashion choices and proves my forever love and appreciation of 50’s fashion. And it “FUNNY FACE”!!!
1. Fred Astaire’s and Audrey Hepburn’s performance is just beyond any words! You will enjoy every single second watching those two.
2. Audrey dancing! You should definitely see it! I should admit the choreography is outstanding!
3. Wedding dress created by Givenchy is truly an iconic dress! It was quiet modern for those times but it influences wedding fashion even nowadays.
4. Exquisite outfits in literally every scene! I still can’t get over this look.
5. Paris landmarks as a background is always cheerful! What can be better than a movie about fashion in the city of fashion?
6. 50’s silhouettes will definitely inspire you on having a glamorous day wearing feminine 50’s style dresses!
7. Seeing Dovima and Audrey in one movie….well….it is priceless! Fashion legend meets movie legend!
9. Iconic fashion catwalks!!! Gosh, it was so different back then!
10. And simply a great amount of positive energy from Audrey!
Photos from www.allposters.com, www.elle.com, www.buzzfeed.com, www. vintagegal.tumblr.com, www.mylusciouslife.com, www.ruffledblog.com, www.rareaudreyhepburn.tumblr.com, www.pleasurephoto.wordpress.com, www.thefashionofaudrey.tumblr.com, ww.imdb.com,