Angelica Cheung in 10 facts.
1. Angelica is a fashion jornalist and editor-in-chief of Vogue China.
2. She brought to China new standards of fashion journalism.
3. Miss Cheung started the era of “Vogue” in China in 2005 with the first issue in Septemer.
4. For the first issue of Chinese Vogue Angelica invited famous photographer Patrick Demarchelier and Carine Roitfeld, editor of French Vogue, as stylist.
5. Angelica’s style is really simple and reflects her lifestyle as a super busy business lady and mother.
6. She is proclaimed to be one of the most powerful women in fashion.
7. Angelica has her own view on Vogue China “Even though I like fashion, I like to feel we are more of a woman’s magazine. We’re not just here to sell the clothes. Otherwise it’s difficult to keep that passion for long.“
8. She supports new Chinese designers.
9. One of favorite Angelica’s Chinese designers is Huishan Zhang.
10. Angelica Cheung is a family person, she goes out not more than twice a week.
Photos from http://www.businessoffashion.com, www.styleintro.com,
http://www.instituteartist.com, http://www.graziadaily.co.uk, http://www.luxury-insider.com, http://awake-smile.blogspot.com, http://forums.thefashionspot.com,