Trend forecasting agency Pantone presented the hottest colours of year 2017. Lapis blue is, without any doubts, my favourite colour of the upcoming season. Very bright, energetic and definitely eye-catching. This shade is quite sophisticated and goes well with a lot of colours.
Linda Tol is not my usual sweet-effortlessly-romantic-feminine girl of the month. She stands out from the crowd with her platinum blond hair and edgy androgynous style. Linda is Amsterdam based fashion blogger, trend watcher for L’oreal Paris and a creator of LindaTol.com (which, by the way, I strongly recommend to visit). She is unpredictable and you never know what outfit Linda will rock next time but be sure it’s going to be something sophisticated and creative! I personally adore Linda for not following trends blindly and staying true to her style.
These are actually one of my favourite topics for posts. No one cancelled dreaming, right? We still can do it:) And we can keep focusing on making our dreams come true. So here is another post about everything I want at the moment:
1. I want…coffee. Seriously, I became addicted to coffee. And this addictions grows much stronger in autumn/winter period.
2. I want….to be bright. And it definitely will become my New Year’s resolution. Somehow it is soooo difficult to achieve. Every time when I go shopping I still prefer darker colours as they are practical.
3. I want… a midi leather skirt. You just can’t go wrong with it!
4. I want…pink. Yea….it’s not just Barbie colour, turns out paired with right colours and clothes it can look nice (especially in dull and boring winter)!
5. I want…an animal print coat. I want it!!!! I want it no matter what everyone says. I just didn’t find the right one!
6. I want…flare jeans. I actually wish I could wear them every single day. God, they make my legs look divine.
7. I want… a warm laaarge knit scarf. No explanations needed. I just like to stay warm:)
8. I want…a faux fur snood. Madly fell in love with them!
9. I want….an oversized knit. Every time even when I see them I feel warmer:) And you can pair them with so many things!
10. I want…a turtleneck. Haven’t been wearing them since high school. And feel it is time for turtlenecks comeback!!!!
One of my favourite Chinese designers, Liu Min aka Ms. Min, blows my mind away with every collection. She always manages to stay true to simple silhouettes and feminine lines with masculine tone. I love how Liu Min makes her all collections with really noticeable Chinese ethnic vibe. And through everything what she creates we can definitely see designer’s passion for vintage. Her new collection is simple yet sophisticated due to amazing luxurious fabrics, perfect cut and very interesting print which reminded me of peace of art from museum. You can check it out here msmin.taobao.com
XOXO from Shanghai
Oh God, I’m getting excited like a child when I find some interesting items. This is exactly what I was feeling when I found this ring at Modern&Vintage Fair in Shanghai at the beginning of November . It is a perfect statement ring which will be perfect in casual looks.
Anyway, weekend is coming. We experience better air in Shanghai lately and I can’t be any happier.
Hugs and kisses!!!