Lately I’m not into pastel colors at all. I want to see bright colors, interesting prints! I found an amazing lookbook by Russian designer Alexander Terekhov, which is full of dynamic colors and prints. So here are my favorite looks. What do you say?
Desperately waiting for spring! Usually I don’t mind surviving through winters in Shanghai…but now all I want is SUN and WARM WEATHER!!! I fell in love with Spring 2012 Lookbook from H&M!!! Hope the quality will be fine. Can’t wait to buy some items. What do you say?
Can’t wait to put my hands on one of those amazing bracelets!
I love Zara’s lookbooks, every time while looking their looks, I actually fall in love with outfits and want to go and buy something. September lookbook is not an exception, I have a lot of items in autumn wish list.
1. The very first look that caught my eye is this rocker chic look with leather jacket, maxi skirt and biker boots.
2. Seems like this amazing dress will be perfect for long autumn walks. I would combine it with ankle boots, leather jacket or vintage inspired coat ( depends on what result do I want ).
3. I’m usually not a risk taker and I’m very careful about combining fabrics and prints in one outfit, but this loosen burgundy sweater and shiny sequined skirt look great together.
4. I’m really into polka dots and I’m pretty much sure that it is almost impossible to spoil an outfit with classy polka dot top.
5. Love this pencil skirt paired with this top.